Santa's Ho Ho Ho
I presented this project to my craft club this month,
super fun to make and super cute!
I'm getting ready for Christmas!
I used the following products to
create this adorable card.
- Red cardstock, White cardstock, pink cardstock
- Green Pin Dots paper by Recollections and Holiday Stripe by The Paper Studio
- Cuttle Bug embossing folders "Swirls" and "Square Lattice"
- SU Ornament Punch for the Beard
- SU Bird Builder Punch for the mustache and eyebrows
- SU Oval punch, SU Oval Scallop punch for Santa's face and fluff on hat
- SU Petite Pennants Builder punch for the hat
- SU Itty Bitty Shape punches flower for the ball on hat
- EK 5/16 circle punch for eyes, lids, nose and mouth
- HoHoHo ribbon from Michaels